HOT GIST: YOU CAN FEATURE ME FROM NOW TILL EARLY NEXT YEAR FOR FREE AFTER WHICH YOU MUST PAY FOR MY SERVICES - BAFFLOW WAZIRI

Am truly sorry if this post will hurts u  but this  is the true am not bragging, but am putting a whole  lot of work on this one.you can feature me on ur track form now to early next years for free. Coz when that period end  you will have to pay for my service, by God grace next year am going to released a lot for songs and video you can't expect me to spend 500-1million on    promo,video, pay artist, etc and feature me for free.
 YOU MIGHT LIKE THIS: SMART P FINALLY REVEALS HIS GIRLFRIEND
To my beloved artists in bauchi am coming through any moment,  I will let you know if am in town,  am tired of been an upcoming artist for long so I chose to put all my money on this stuff music and business, if you want to help me grow my career with money or advice or suports my music the door is always open you can reach me on this 07039009168.God over me,billionaire in the making #everything is possible with God Almighty, I just believed and I know it will work for me peace.

0 Comments