FLASH NEWS:   WITHDRAWAL OF INTEREST TO CONTEST AS "MEMBER BAUCHI STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY REPRESENTING ZUNGUR-GALAMBI-MIRI CONSTITUENCY IN 2019 GENERAL ELECTION.

Following our extraordinary meeting held today been 7/10/18 in Abuja with relevant stakeholders after a critical negotiations and understanding  ;I Comr Daure David Yankoli&on behalf ZGM Reformation Project Campaign Team hereby withdraw from the contest,For the seat of Member, Bauchi State House Of Assembly Representing Zungur-Galambi-Miri Constituency under our great SOCIAL DEMOCRATIC PARTY(SDP) in the interest of my people and of our great party..

  In view of the above,I still remain a key member of SDP,and iam calling on all our Campaign Coordinators to remain calm and focus as we collectively work with any candidate presented as Flagbearer by our party.I want to also assure you of my highest support anytime as we remain united despite situation on ground..My political ideology remain people oriented, progressive minded, and not a Do or Die Affairs..Let also affirm to my Excos who felt bad due to outcome of the meeting,to take it as will of God.We should all imbibe spirit of tolerance, Patience,And oneness as people of purpose. You should all remain united and resolute as the future is brighter if we stick together come rain,come shine.Let me also use this medium to express my heartfelt gratitude to the Negotiation team for their display of equality, Transparency, maturity,consciousness,fairness and sense of belonging to party involved.Word alone can't explained how I feel whenever,I remember that I got you people by my side. It is a great feeling and privilege as upcoming leader to be surrounded by great people and have such kind of love..I feel Blessed!!

   First of all, let me thank Almighty God for granting such privilege without his mercy,favor I wouldn't have come this far..

Also, let me thank my Wife for believing in my dreams,My Mother for her prayers and blessings which remain my ultimate key to fighting my battles,Brothers and Sisters, Relations,Friends for always been there& for their positive roles in many ways.May almighty God continue to blessed your handy work and grant us long live to reap what we've labor for..

  Let me also use this medium to extend my thanks to my Boss Alh Shehu Musa Gabam for your foresight,Advice and Support,and for always believing in me and my ideology even when no one cares..Iam forever greatful..And Also to my Political mentor Mrs Serah Yohanna for her motherly love, advice and unflinching Support. You're indeed one in a million..

  I want to thank those constituent's who see the qualities in me and believe in my Leadership, and to let you know that by God grace we'll achieved it in near future. It's just the beginning. Thank you for the opportunity.Infact, I can't thank you all!.

    Therefore,I will not hesitate or compromise my support of ensuring good governance in ZGM constituency and the state at large.. I will not hesitate to speak out whenever leaders don't live up to expectations of the electorates.

      As we prepare to vote new leadership,I call on every PVC carrying youths to vote their consciousness,Credibility. Also we should vote Wisely to avoid further lack of political will by leaders.Do not sale your Votes, rather protect it!

   I Am indebted to you all..!

Long Live ZGM constituency..!!
Long Live Bauchi State..!!
Long Federal Republic Of Nigeria..!!!!!

Yours In Service

Comr Daure David Yankoli
(YungBoss)
8/10/18
Cc:
National Secretary SDP
Chairman SDP, Bauchi State
Chairman SDP, Bauchi LGA
Chairman SDP, Birshi Miri Ward,
Coordinators, ZGM Reformation Project,
Stakeholders,
General Public.

Signed:
Joshua Folisco
Personal Assistant,
ZGM Reformation Project Team

0 Comments