EDITORIAL: IS HE JAY WONDER OR BIZAKEEM INCARNATE ??


I cant really understand why an upcoming artiste wants to sound like a fellow upcoming artists?
I'm still confused at this point I just wanna pen down my thoughts about this issue cause am very skeptical about it. First of all I respect Northern Empire as an imprint that promotes art such as IB aka jimmy's son but on this project ( Jay wonder ) I'm heartbroken beyond any simple craftsmen repairs. On his first official singles he is sounding like BIZAKEEM ?? It's a wrong start to be honest I expected something better than this coz I have been following him closely unfortunately it wasn't worth the hype. Seriously I will pray for you JAY WONDER!!
I wish Northern Empire will go back to the drawing board a lot of work to be done we need originality from JAY WONDER.

MY OPINION...

drop yours below...

0 Comments